Ministry-of-Magic-Purple

(Does anyone know what I'm talking about? The purple of the MoM posters in the book. Nevermind.)

It was all going so well...

So I had my "Make Love, Not Horcruxes" stencil all cut out, and I printed a t-shirt, and it bled past the stencil because I accidentally taped over the lightning bolt and then reprinted with only the lightning bolt and used my fingers, which passed way too much ink through the screen...

Anyway, I washed out the first attempt, then tried again. After cutting out a new stencil. Which, let me tell you, is really effing tedious.

make love not horcruxes silkscreen t-shirt stencilThere it is, shiny and happy on my $5 shirt from Target. (As you can see, I gave up on the gold letters/dark red shirt and the silver letters/dark green shirt idea. But with something this vibrantly purple (well, it's vibrant in person), I probably should've printed something with Weasley's Wizard Wheezes instead.)

make love not horcruxes silkscreen t-shirt stencilAll taped up and ready to go.

Okay. It's been a long time since I have silkscreened (excluding the Jason Mraz concert, because I actually skipped the heat-setting step that time), so I can't say it was that dumb of me to decide to iron before the ink even dried.

Anyway, I forgot. So half the ink ended up on parchment paper. And now I have something kind of atrocious.

make love not horcruxes silkscreen t-shirt stencilYou can't even pretend it's supposed to look vintage or washed out. Because it doesn't. It looks like an art project gone wrong. Well. Too late.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online