Love Is Real

So yesterday, Julian's band, Change Today, had a show at the Underground Sea.  It was really fun.  They also had one on Thursday at Sadie's, but I didn't take pictures.  Too bad, because I had on a gigantic hat and it reminded me very much of Yoko Ono.  Anyway, these are just a few pictures of my day yesterday. Enjoy :]
Tee from Santa Claus, Sequined Skirt from Charlotte Russe
makeup from Hot Topic

Love is real- I love my John Lennon shirt
My shoes are vintage and matched perfectly with John's glasses on my shirt
my lovely boyfriend, playing bass
pretending to have musical talent

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online