Department Store Ventures

Last night I went to Bloomingdale's and tried these on.

Above, UandMe by Boutique 9, $122.40 at Zappos.com

The website says the heel is 3 and 3/4 inches, measured from the middle of the heel, vertically downward. When I put it on, it felt like 3 and 3/4 inches but looked like freaking 5 inches. Amazingness and so pretty with the d'orsay cutout. And the whitish looking part on the heel is actually really really shiny silver. Amazingness.

But I didn't buy it. However, I did buy... a dress and shoes for prom.

Whoo, unorthodox prom!

I feel like I've spent way too much money.

The APES exam is on Tuesday, and Econ is Thursday. Oh great.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online