I'm such a camera whore

So I joined FaceBook yesterday and I have over 300 pictures tagged. I am such a camera whore. Annnnnd... here are some (2 weeks before prom) pre-prom pictures, when I was still iffy about my shoes and dress (with all the tags still attached).

These shoes show an awfully strange peep of my toes. The big toe and second toe. Weird-looking. Have I mentioned that I hate feet? They look like deformed monkey hands.

Above, Lauren by Ralph Lauren shoes, $68.99 on clearance at Bloomingdale's. I teetered around in these in the garage for twenty minutes or so because the soles had no traction at all. I successfully made the bottom all gritty and oily and worn-down (but with slightly more traction than before), but my mom told me to break them in. So she had me wear them around the house with socks on the outside. It was ridiculous.

Above, dress from Ann Taylor, $153 on sale. It is totally one of the dresses they put in display windows. How embarrassing. Oh well.

I love unconventional prom.

[Edit: P. S. I have a field study due tomorrow. Oh crap. Expect a post very, very late today or very, very early tomorrow, if I'm unlucky.]
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online