Something old, something new

An old outfit (see the long hair? The date of the picture says September 2007) that I've been dying to get out of my camera:

Above, green polo thing: Old Navy. Vest: aunt's. Floral slip: vintage. Tights (teal, not actually blue): Nordstrom.

A Week's Worth of Outfits (4/21 - 4/27)

Above, I was so stupid I accidentally deleted the whole outfit shot. Oh well. The scarf was the important part. Scarf: grandmother's. Blue thermal: gift, Old Navy. Jumper: bloom.

Above, business in front, PARTY IN BACK!!! The picture's not very clear but it's tied in a bow.

Above, scarf: grandmother's. Sweater: grandmother's. Gray oversized t-shirt sticking out: brother's tourist-y t-shirt from Cancun. Green jeans: Target. Socks: gift.

Above, blazer: aunt's. Pink longsleeve: Target. T-shirt: Secrets of Mensa, Threadless. Black t-shirt sticking out: maybe Harry Potter, Hot Topic, gift. Skinny black pants: gift, Gap. Socks: Target.

Above, one of those "What the hell am I wearing?" outfits. Scarf: grandmother's. Striped thing: grandmother's. Green slip: FCUK (actually it's a really skimpy dress, not a slip). Denim: delia's. Socks: gift. The proportions in this outfit are all wrong. The colors are good, the mixed prints are good, especially because there's visual continuity with the striped shirt and striped socks, but oh my gosh are the proportions wrong.

--- insert Ohlone Night, during which we performed the scenes we performed for the Ohlone Theater Competition, and I lost sleep ---

Above, I should really get more creative with this dress. Dress: Goodwill, bubble hemmed by me. Longsleeve: BP Nordstrom. Tights: generic.

--- insert plane ride, 2nd trip to UCLA, and another plane ride ---

Above, dress: Goodwill, hemmed by me. T-shirt: Napoleon in War Paint, Threadless. Leggings: H&M. Socks: gift.

Above, my amazing leggings from H&M. They're printed with numbers. The geek in me is squealing in delight, even though I hate math.

--- Insert SIR to Cal ---

A Week's Worth of Outfits (4/28 - 5/3)

Above, my inner skank rears its ugly head again. Sweater: grandmother's. Tights: generic. Over-the-knee socks: Nordstrom. Shoes: Payless.

Above, this slip did not stay straight for most of the day. I wore these with my Payless heels, the navy/black patent leather ones. Incidentally, today we had a pre-rehearsal for graduation, and my homeroom was asked to walk across the stage and accept our imaginary diplomas. Several people later remarked how afraid they were I was going to fall off the stage in my shoes. Dress: mother's. Longsleeve: gift, Old Navy. Slip: grandmother's. Tights: Nordstrom.

Above, my I CHOSE CAL outfit. My ultra pro, super big framed glasses: prodesign (haha). Green longsleeve: Target. Vest: Nordstrom Rack. UC Berkeley scarf: some store at the airport that sells college merchandise. Skinny brown cords: delia's. Socks: gift.

Gratuitous pictures of the ridiculously expensive Cal scarf, which is a whopping 35 by 35 inches.

Above, my feet are on the left side for size reference.

Above, Haas School of Business = Haa$. Cute.

Above, I don't know what the heck a Cyclotron is, but it sounds dorky and therefore awesome.

Above, I don't know what the Senior Men's Bench is either, but I like college a cappella groups?

Above, Fiat Lux means "Let there be light."

Above, visual impact outfit, even if it wasn't particularly flattering. UC Irvine Middle-Earth t-shirt: brother's. Black longsleeve hoodie: gift, ellemenno. Most awesome striped pants ever: delia's. Socks: gift.

Above, short-sleeved black top: delia's. Longsleeve black thing: gift. Skirt: made by my grandmother. Tights: I forgot, but they are striped. Most excellent.

Above, really bad picture of my shirt's Peter Pan collar and the little ties. It's got puff sleeves and an above-the-bust yoke. Talk about precious.

Above, ridiculous pose! Beret: mother's. Longsleeve: macy's, gift. Scarf: grandmother's. Tank top: Haight. Jeans: American Rag. Socks: gift. I ended up wearing this without the beret and with the scarf turned around. What an inaccurate picture.

A Week's Worth of Outfits (5/5 - 5/10)

Above, sweater-polo: my mom's, but she took it from her little brother (my uncle), and it really is a sweater but in polo form. I think it's Armani. Longsleeve: macy's, gift. Jeans: American Rag. Socks: Target.

Above, scarf: grandmother's. Orangey-mango t-shirt: mother's, J. Crew. Pink longsleeve: Target. Bluish cardigan thing: mother's. Skinny brown cords: delia's. Socks: gift.

Above, grandmother's scarf turned to the front for detail.

Above, one of those outfits I always dreamed about, feminine meets masculine. Wore this to take the AP Calculus AB test. Longsleeve: Old Navy, gift. Slip: Target. Pants: older brother's old dress pants. Belt: mother's. Shoes: delia's.

Above, gratuitous photo to illustrate feminine meeting masculine. In the words of the narrator of "Araby," O love!

Above, Ultra Love. Masculine shoes with masculine pants. Yet somehow feminine. Those socks were like my own little secret the whole day. A party lurking under my pants. (That sounded bad.) Socks: Target.

Above, my I'm Going To Conquer AP English Literature Like I Conquered AP English Language Despite Having A Mean, Crusty Old Teacher Who Didn't Even Try To Prepare Us For The Test outfit. Jacket: mother's, from China. Visible pink longsleeve: United Colors of Benetton. Short shorts: wetseal. Leggings: United Colors of Benetton. Socks: Gift.

Above, useless closeup of the logo on the jacket.

Above, outfit with shoes! Well this is new. Shoes: Fafi for Adidas.

Above, proof that my shoes are, indeed, Adidas sample shoes. (I hope it isn't illegal to buy/sell them or anything. I just bought them off some guy who worked for Adidas and had a garage full of sample shoes. These are actually a half-size too small, but they were cheap, so there.)

Above, the colors are killing my eyes, but maybe in a good way. Corduroy blazer: delia's. Scarf: grandmother's. Green printed longsleeve under the blazer: Kohl's. Skirt: made by my grandmother. Tights: generic.

Above, with shoes! again. Shoes: Payless.


Above, a study in textures. Blazer, scarf, and skirt, in that order.

--- Insert me spilling yogurt on my green longsleeve and having to change in order to be decent and not dairy-y to go prom window-shopping/lamenting with my mom in the Fillmore and downtown ---

Above, fallback color scheme: primary. The obvious never gets old. (Yet.) Glittery! red sweater that is far too small: Old Navy girls. Yellow t-shirt: a hacked up tourist t-shirt from Cancun, worn inside out and backwards. Skirt: made by my grandmother. Tights: generic.

Above, + a coat to account for fierce winds. Coat: gift.

Above, aren't I precious? Bow hair clips from my colorful childhood. My hair is getting awfully dull now that it's short and I'm washing it every day. I should stop.

Above, absolutely ridiculous outfit because this is what I wore today! Unheard of! Turtleneck sweater: mother's, Banana Republic. Brown tank top sticking out: Haight. Jeans: Target. Socks: HotSox.

Above, Why I Love My Socks or My Socks Make Me Hungry.

Above, the ridiculous amazingness that is fabric-covered buttons, let alone knit fabric-covered buttons.

Above, I AM SO HOT! Which is why I took off my sweater and sushi socks. A study in layering for sunny, windy weather. T-shirt: Napoleon in War Paint, Threadless.

Phew. I'm going to take a breather now.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online