this is the way I need to wake (I wake to you)

I don't have much to say lately.

I finished Everything Is Illuminated.

Things you should read:
This list looks really sad with two bullet points, but I really am that unexciting.

Here, I will give you pictures of Tater when he was little.

I think I need to get a life. Hopping off the academic treadmill has just left me in a mental rut, and high school never taught me the (rather necessary) life skills of How To Enjoy Wasting Time, or How To Spend Weekends Not Doing Homework, or How To Reclaim Your Life Outside School.

Fail.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online