Metrojaya warehouse sale!!

Just wanan update of what i bought during recent Metrojaya warehouse sale. I bought Vera Wang Classic set at only RM100, I have been lookin out for them over the yrs, it was expensive, now lucky they are out in warehouse sale. Yippeee and i finally got my hands on them.


Vera Wang Classic Set RM100

(50ml+ mini parfum +100ml lotion n bath)

retails 50ml RM240++!!!


Classic Vera Wang men set at only RM100!!


I also helped my frend Miu to get these perfumes:



Nina ricci at RM110!!



This vera wang princess is the last one in stock!! If not i will have one for myself too. RM80 for 30ml!!

* All photos courtesy from Miu*
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online