too close for comfort

Things That Disturb Me (11 Apr 09)
  1. people who get uglier the more you look at them and get to know them
  2. people who get better-looking the more you look at them and get to know them
  3. that I just completed this mental exercise and could not think of one person I want to meet
  4. that I still don't know what classes I'm taking next semester
  5. that I feel like "You breathe oxygen? We have so much in common."
  6. that according to my expense sheet for 2009, I am $223 in the red
  7. that I am already prepared to call Jonathan Safran Foer one of my favorite authors, without having finished any of his books
  8. that I am already prepared to call Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and Everything Is Illuminated two of my favorite books of all time, despite not having finished either of them
  9. that Marc was awake at 12:40 AM
  10. that I can't think of any item of clothing I feel compelled to buy
What is happening?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online