inappro

I feel like this might not be the best thing to wear to class for a male-dominated course you're not sure you'll do well in. Especially when your button falls off partway through math lecture. And then you have to do face-to-face oral grading with your computer science reader while surreptitiously clutching your shirt closed.

Above, shirt: Forever21. Jeans: Forever21. Flats: Palladium.

[EDIT: I'm adding this the night before this post is going up, because I'm pretty sure I just bombed a whole section on my computer science midterm. Stereotypes confirmed. /EDIT]
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online