I'd really think something was the matter with you if you didn't break down like this.

After finishing The Talented Mr. Ripley, all I could think about was
  1. Steven's taste in literature is kind of worrisome.
  2. I want to dress like the disillusioned son of a rich white businessman!
Unfortunately, all this led to was me window-shopping at Brooks Brothers, but WHAT GOOD FORTUNE! This is exactly the kind of uniform I want to adopt so that I can stop thinking about what to put on in the morning.

I guess that's one really positive side effect of this summer: having spent about 6 out of 8 weeks straight dressed in skinny jeans, hoodies, and t-shirts, I've come to appreciate the merits of (occasionally) not standing in my closet for 20 minutes before bed every night.

I foresee black, white, and lots of be-ribboned ponytails this fall.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online