My Son Is Sick Again

Well... my son is sick again. Yesterday night I was so tired, my son got a pretty serious cough, slight fever and vommitted once. I am just very worried about him and I had not gotten enough sleep the whole night.


My son get sick easily since he started going to childcare... Cough & Cold. He was diagnosed with child asthma last year when he was 3. Every doctor told me to be extra careful, because he has a suppressed immune system, weak lungs or other, etc etc. I have kept him off medication as much as I could, trying to use only the flovent, or saline solution in a nebulizer.

Hope he will gets well soon...

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online