A-Saloon Facebook Contest

My bad hair day...

Do you need a change in your hair cut? Wanna to Win a RM50 Voucher from A-Saloon? Well, I am having a really bad hair day since I gave birth to my daughter in March 2010...

So, I am gonna to join the contest :) Very Simple!!! All you have to do is... Just snap a picture of yourself having a BAD HAIR DAY and upload it to A-Saloon's Facebook Wall and get your friends to Like's your photo. The photo with the most 'Like's will win! But, there may have more than one winners, who knows!

The contest ends today (13August-2010) at 3pm.

Terms & Conditions
  • Open to FB fan page members of A-Saloon residing in Malaysia only
  • Prizes may vary according to availability
  • Prizes will be sent to winner (s) via normal post
  • A-Saloon are not responsible for any damage or loss of postage during the posting process
Remember to vote for me oooo!!!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online