actually, alcohol and justice win

Above, shot glasses: Target. Armour Etch: for some reason, my mom had this lying around.

Above, left to right, top to bottom: Green Lantern, Batman, Superman, and Flash. And there are my multipurpose nose hair scissors looking helpful on the right.

My mom helped me stick the contact paper stencils on the shot glasses (and she didn't almost cry in frustration like I did!), so we did get them done in time for Christmas. I also stenciled a sweatshirt for my cousin, but I have no pictures. I am a crafting fail. Oh well. It was based off this one.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online