I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!

For a very important date!

Or I will be if I don't finish this post soon.

Onward ho!

Academy of Sciences pictures!

Immaturity:

One of my favorite whimsical creatures ever... the jellyfish:

Incredibly ugly:

More jellies:

Best photo opp at the Academy of Sciences:

The non-live exhibit that made me happier than I expected:

The incredibly exciting rain forest exhibit thing that was the site of all those butterfly pictures:

Mmm... neat.

For Amman:

And what I wore, which makes me feel like Bella from Twilight:

Above, yellow jacket: no idea. Black longsleeve: Target. Layers underneath: can't count. Jeans: Forever21. Tights you can't see: generic. Knee socks you can't see: gift. Galoshes: J. Crew.

This is kind of embarrassing, but I just finished New Moon, too. (All about Team Edward, here.)

Stoic pose. Scarf: Chinatown, gift. Vest: Old Navy, grandmother's.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online