camera barf

What are these? I don't know.

I had a lot of meal points to spend, so here is my chocolate drawer (they are going to be gifted):

This is me waiting for my microwaving food. I have large, large front teeth (and my dentist said I have a really big mouth):

I need tweezers. Eyebrows are one (two?) of those things you forget about when on an epic studyfest for finals. Be glad I edited these a little, or else you'd want to wax the hair off your computer screen.

Those were the pictures I was thinking of when I told mique to take a picture of my eye.

And these are his pictures from the Academy of Sciences:

I just remembered I have pictures from the Academy of Sciences, too. You'll just have to wait for the next camera barf (or diarrhea, or something).
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online