epicly large outfit post

Here are some photos Kim took of me:

Above, beanie: H&M. Sweatshirt: Chinatown. Skirt: made by my grandmother. Tights: DKNY. Shoes: plaid Keds.

Here is a variation on the tacky (hometown) tourist sweatshirt:

Above, scarf: grandmother's. Sweatshirt: Chinatown. Brown tank top: Haight somewhere. Jeans: Uniqlo. Socks: dollar store. Shoes: Steve Madden via Ross.

Hobo chic (sans chic):

Above, beanie: H&M. T-shirt: Hot Topic. Cardigan thing: Calvin Klein, mother's. Jeans: Levi's 504. Socks: gift. Oxfords: Payless.

This is the day I decided to put my hair in a side-bun... and look insane:

Above, brown thermal: Kohl's. Pink thing: made by my grandmother. Necklace: street vendor in New York. Jeans: Target. Shoes: plaid Keds.

I will have more pictures of our hall's decorations soon, but here is what I was wearing because I didn't feel like putting pants on:

Above, white v-neck: Hanes men's via Target. Cardigan thing: mother's. Black leggings: Rite Aid. Socks: gift. Galoshes: J. Crew.

This is why I should never be allowed to have an American Apparel circle scarf:

Above, black jacket: gift. Black scarf: New York Chinatown, gift. Floral shorts: mother's. Black tights: generic. Shoes: plaid Keds. Underthings I am about to flash you with: grandmother's.

Above, doubled tights. Underneath: oatmeal-colored ribbed wool tights from BP Nordstrom.

That reminds me! H&M has a huge black knit cowl for ~$35. I want it. Because I don't think knitting it myself is worth $35 of my materials and time.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online