I think there's a Keds fetish website. That's creepy.

Outfit from a while ago, got rained on:

Above, scarf: grandmother's. T-shirt: Napoleon in War Paint, Threadless. Jacket: gift. Jeans: Uniqlo. Shoes: plaid Keds.

It bothers me that the color of these jeans has never shown up accurately in any of my photos. They're a slightly bluish dark green.

I watched an a cappella concert today by For Christ's Sake. I will post a relevant YouTube video later.

That is not to say I am Christian. No. I believe in people. I believe in laughter. I believe in positivity. I believe in self-awareness. I believe in self-improvement. I believe in hugging.

Yesterday I watched The Notebook for the first time. Nobody told me it was set in the 1940s/50s! Costumes: exciting. Rachel McAdams: adorable. Ryan Gosling: exciting. Story: predictable, cliché, and heartbreaking. Isn't lost first love universally heartbreaking? Perhaps I am young.

Anyway, I cried harder than I have during any other movie.

It's time for...gratuitous photos!

Oh, gosh, I don't even know what movie this is, but he is ADORABLE.

He reminds me of someone I went to K-8 with. (Ahem. Middle school reunion was awfully exciting because I sat next to him and he spilled his soda. Absolutely charming.)

AUGH. Maybe I'm a sucker for hair.

Oh, I totally am.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online