camera diarrhea

Singlehandedly the scariest thing I have ever wrapped. Inside is a tube of BADgal.

February calendars...

My little cousin's watercolors:

Because Sunshine is contagious, my fabulous watch:

From my ESPM discussion, some of what goes into a cup of coffee:

I chose the red pill:

(For the record, it's a multivitamin. Because colds are going to start going around in the next week or two, according to Ms. Melvin's six-week rule.)

The death of me, and a part of life I can credit Ling-Ling for introducing to me:

My little cousin's valentine to me:

And... my new love.

Oh, IPA.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online