counting is easy

Because my idea of (ahem) a bomb diggity Friday is one that involves frolicking down the aisles of Whole Foods while discussing zombie games, High School Musical 3 for the Wii, relatives and little cousins, my nine-year-old cousin playing DJ on YouTube (and playing in succession "I'm Yours," "You and Me," and "I Kissed A Girl"), Indian food, Coldstone's strawberry ice cream cake, Spongebob books, my little cousin's permanent teeth growing in (!) and her learning to read, references to Rocko's Modern Life ("Wooden legs... wooden arms... wooden eyes, too!"), and a little bit of productivity.

Counting is easy! Let's count to five.

ONE

It's so easy to fall in love with Michelle Obama. "...we want to bring the youth in, for them to hear their voices in this."

TWO

"For most people, fashion week is like a mysterious, impenetrable zoo of pretty people and wackadoo clothes where editors and buyers point at peach-fuzzy models with their free hand and sip Cosmos or pet tiny Asian men with the other." - prettylegit

THREE

Bryan decided we all needed to watch The Fellowship of the Ring last night, so we started (but never finished. Oh, college students. No stamina. It was only 10 PM, and Shiva and I were about to keel over). Anyway, I forgot how epic (and I mean that in the original sense of the word) this trilogy is. And I'm wondering to myself why I didn't buy Aragorn's badass ring. ($129 from Noble Collection)

FOUR

You must
have seen this by now, but that doesn't make it any less entertaining. Time lapse of a baby playing with his toys:




FIVE


savethewords.org, where you can adopt words like
redamancy (noun)
1. act of loving in return
And because this took me so long to write, Happy Valentine's Day.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online