underneath it all

Overdressing for Chinese New Year banquets is my specialty. I actually wore shoes with lower heels and without ankle straps because it was pouring.

Coat: mother's, Saks Fifth Avenue. Dress: some store in Berkeley. Tights: gift. Shoes: Payless.

Taking pictures without natural sunlight can get really difficult. And that's when cheap photo-editing comes in to produce my artsy (grainy, yellow) photos.

And the actual colors. (Honestly, one photo per outfit will usually suffice; five is overkill. Unless you're me. My stunning features and body of a goddess warrant enough photos to satiate the public's appetite.)

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online