douchebag mittens

The first wave of quizzes, midterms, and papers is over. Have two outfits.

Above, jacket: no idea. Jeans: delia's. Socks: gift. Oxfords: Payless.

Above, cardigan: Uniqlo. T-shirt: Berkeley Student Store. Mittens: gift. Jeans: Levi's. Shoes: Keds. Necklace: garage sale + DIY.

So a guy I used to do theater with gave me these J. Crew mittens for Christmas one year, but now he's in college and he joined a douche-y frat and drinks a lot and is unkind to the ladies. Unfortunately, when people give me things to wear, I tend to think of them every time I wear them. Since I own only one pair of mittens, I think of the douchebag I used to be friends with more often than I would like.

Thanks anyway, though. My phalanges are warm.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online