I wake up at 6:30 on Thursdays

I'm not wearing this today, but I might as well be.

Rainy day = raincoat + relatively skinny jeans + galoshes + umbrella. The only difference is that yesterday I wore green jeans:

Above, raincoat: don't know. V-neck: Hanes via Target. Watch: Target. Jeans: Target. Galoshes: J. Crew.

So this is what I did when my galoshes busted a hole:

Above, some variation of Krazy Glue, Gorilla Glue, or E6000.

Then my galoshes went and busted multiple holes along the seams of both boots. And then it cracked across the top.

J. Crew... you are fail.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online