coralista

Above, Coralista by benefit, $28 at Sephora

Coralista by benefit cosmetics makes me look fifteen. Or maybe thirteen. Not that I mind. (It's pretty much amazing. As is Bahama Mama.) I think blush is seriously underrated. I don't regularly use anything but lip products, but maybe it's time to broaden my horizons. (Once again, I'm almost positive that my interest in cosmetics is a result of my clothing/accessories spending ban.)

Above, tarte cheek stain, $28 at Sephora

Above, Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush (Can This Name Be More Redundant?), $18.50 at Sephora

Above, All Over Color Stick by e.l.f., $1

Above, NARS Blush, $25 at Sephora
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online