to my 2.5 readers,

Do you think I should study Arabic or Hindi? These are the two languages I am deciding between.

That is all.

Love,
Fazed-Girl

[EDIT: Thank you, readers! (I am still waiting for you, 0.5.) Hindi is supposed to be easier to learn for English speakers. Arabic ranks up there close to Chinese as one of the hardest languages for English speakers to learn (probably because Hindi is Indo-European and therefore somewhat related, whereas Arabic is its own brand of whack), which is my biggest qualm. I am still waffling, but happily so.]
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online