I love you guys.

One thing that gets me about choosing fragrances is that I only have two wrists, so I can't really try out more than two scents on a given day (since I really don't know how things are going to smell after they've interacted with my skin). This list is probably only useful to me. Oh well.

EPIC WIN: Burberry London
In the bottle: +++
On paper: +++
After a while: +++ (+++ if it's possible to smell better after a little sweat)

FAIL: Clinique Happy
In the bottle: +
On paper: ++
After a while: =
(I got sucked in by magazine samples. Evelina got this for me as a gift. Really good for overpowering the smell of sweat, but so is, you know, Victoria's Secret.)

MOST ACCURATE NAME: Aquolina Pink Sugar
In the bottle: + (pleasantly sugary sweet, but too sweet for me to wear because I am not a sweet person)
On paper: ?
After a while: ?

OVERHYPED: Marc Jacobs Daisy
In the bottle: ++
On paper: ++
After a while: - -

TWO-FACED: Miss Dior Cherie
In the bottle: +++
On paper: +++
After a while: - - -
(I could not believe how gross this smelled after half an hour compared to how good it smelled in the bottle.)

TOO OLD: Lolita Lempicka
In the bottle: ++
On paper: =
After a while: ?
(Bonus points for having Lolita in the name and for a pretty bottle.)

TOO YOUNG: Vera Wang Princess
In the bottle: ++
On paper: +++
After a while: =
(This smells a little too pre-teen on me, but bonus points for one of my favorite ad campaigns.)

Next things I want to get my grubby little paws on:

Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited (because I've heard it smells amazing), Tom Ford Black Orchid (for the bergamot and vanilla), Prada Infusion d'Iris (because the bottle is classy...), Tom Ford White Patchouli (this bottle is really ugly, but bergamot and sandalwood and intriguing patchouli), Armani Code (also heard this smells amazing, and bonus points for the bottle), Narciso Rodriguez for Her (also heard this smells amazing), Givenchy Very Irrésistible (smelled it and liked it once, and Liv Tyler campaign), Fresh Sake (...it sounds cool), Viva La Juicy (for the honeysuckle. I love honeysuckle an unbelievable amount, and the packaging is cute if a little cutesy), Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms (also for honeysuckle, though I think the bottle is kind of tacky in a bad way), Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca (apparently "fresh" and "green" smelling, plus it has green tea), and Hampton Sun Privet Bloom (nice bottle, and lemon verbena!)

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online