my secret

Erm... the end of my scarf is sort of flopping around meaninglessly. Anyway, I'm rather excited after looking at some of the Fall 2010 collections because OMG I LOVE THIGH HIGH SOCKS (socks, not nylons) on me and other people.

Plus, wearing them with a trench coat makes me feel like a secret stripper. You, too, can feel like a secret stripper by purchasing a pair of thigh high socks RIGHT NOW!!! for five easy payments of $19.99!!! Hurry and call now and we'll offer you the special price of $(ALL YOUR RESPECTABILITY)!!!

Or, you know, just enjoy toeing the line between sexy and pervy. Whatever floats your boat.

Trench coat: FoxRun, mother's. Scarf: Old Navy. Nonexistent skirt: secondhand. Tights: Nordstrom. Thigh high socks: gift. Ring: Forever21. Plaid shoes: Keds.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online