the ring

The King's a thing with a ring on a string. I mean, the ring's the thing wherein I'll catch the conscience of the King. I mean, I bought my two-finger ring with the Forever21 store credit I got from returning my romper. Also my boots are killing my feet, so I'm retiring them for a few weeks. There's going to be a strange shoe rotation coming up while I rest my arches...

Also, my mother is a saint and had my Payless oxfords resoled. Of course, the $45 repair cost exactly 10 times more than the $4.50 I originally paid... but now there's no need to delude myself into retiring MY BABIES!

Trench coat: FoxRun, my mother's. Brown longsleeve: Apt 9. Hot pink fake pashmina: Chinatown, gift. Skinny jeans: Forever21. Lace-up boots: Steven by Steve Madden. Oxfords: Payless. Glorious photos: Kim (thanks!)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online