Cheap, chunky and very cheerful

My favourite Spring/Summer necklace - £14.99 from New Look


I’ve been loving brightly-coloured, chunky pieces of statement jewellery recently. I find they just make an outfit look so much more put together (even if I happen to have thrown on a pair of plain black trousers and a plain shirt) I love purple so this was right up my street - £2.99 Superdrug

And although I don’t usually go for matchy matchy looks I do rather enjoy wearing an eyeshadow and nail polish that match my jewellery I loved the purple one so much I had to buy the green too - £2.99 from Superdrug


Over the last few weeks I’ve picked up some cute necklaces from Superdrug and New Look… Unfortunately my collection is still Tiffany free but, hey, I’ve bought a lottery ticket and I’m feeling pretty lucky :)

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online