NOTD - ORLY It's up to blue

I bought this about a week ago as Boots have a 3 for 2 offer at the min so I was able to get 3 little bottles of ORLY polish for a tenner (normally £5 each)

At only 5.3mls the bottles are teensy but if you like to have a massive variety of different shades that don’t cost an arm and a leg these are perfect
The brushes are good quality and make the application easy but I found that after 2 coats the product wasn’t as opaque as I’d have liked. The staying power is pretty good; in the pics I’ve been wearing this for 5 days and have been picking mussels at the beach and assembling flat pack furniture in that time (neither of which are great for keeping my polish chip free!)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online