Haul - makeup and skincare

Happy Easter all :) hope you’ve got today off work and have a little sunshine in your area… It’s been rather lovely here so I spent a while reading my book in the park while Zoe and Bernard chased each other around fighting over a tennis ball. Can’t think of a better way to spend the day!

Thanks to the good weather I slapped on plenty of sun cream (is it just me or is sun cream one of the most scrummy smelling products of all time? Always reminds me of playing at the beach when I was a kid) And I got to thinking about some of the new goodies I’ve picked up over the last couple of weeks… Which meant a haul post was pretty inevitable :)

I can't tell you how excited I am to try this foundation! I adore the Revlon Colorstay and Photoready foundations so when I saw this active version of Colorstay I definitely had to have it! Urban Decay Matte eyeshadow in ElectricFamous palette in Jealousy by Sue Moxley
ORLY nail polishes in It's up to blue, Rage and Hype
No7 Stay Perfect foundation
No7 Protect & Perfect hand cream
Bourjois 1 second nail polish in shade 18
Liz Earle Energising Body Lotion
Sally Hansen 18 hour cracked heel cream
Hawaiian Tropis Pink Bits sun cream (SPF50 - cos you can never be too careful!)
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. I adore this and wanted it in a warmer shade
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online