something there is that doesn't love a wall

(Sam doesn't love a wall.)

I have a backlog of outfits from mid-February up to today, but I should probably post this before it becomes grossly irrelevant.

So last week, I met up with Diane from a smile & a shoeshine for a little photo session outside the Berkeley Art Museum. You can see what she was wearing at her post, or you can click the picture below:

See that nonchalant stance? That is the foot positioning of a woman who is not afraid that she is about to plunge to her painful almost-death off a concrete ledge. This, on the other hand, is the face of a woman who wants to pee in her high-waisted shorts because she never knew she was so afraid of heights:

I don't know if this shows the height of the wall/ledge any better, but I felt totally justified in my terror:

But you know the rules of fashion blogging.

RULE #1: You don't talk about fashion blogging.
RULE #2: You don't talk about fashion blogging.
RULE #3: Fake it 'til you make it.


Here's a much friendlier wall that I didn't stand on:

It's been a really long time since I've had outfit photos taken from so far away, so here are some poorly-lit afterthought detail shots:

...I don't think you can even tell I'm wearing bobby pins or rings in the outdoor photos. Oh well. Jacket: H&M, mother's. Thermal: Old Navy. Belt: thrifted. Shorts: Alloy. Tights: Costco. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden. Bobby pins: grandmother's + Claire's. Rings: Forever21 + Rapunzelsgold.

It was really nice meeting Diane! She's tall and I suspect hyperarticulate and I know very interesting and not afraid of standing on high concrete ledges and and and right after we took our photos I got something in my eye. Like a twig, or a branch. (I GOT A POCKET GOT A POCKET FULLA SUNSHINEEEE~)

Go check out Diane's post! Why? Because her cardigan matches the polka dots on her shirt. IT'S MAGIC, YOU GUYS.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online