My favourite March goodies

These are a few things that I’ve used a lot over the last 31 days! Some are fairly new purchases and some had been sitting around unused till I dug them out a few weeks ago but they’re all things I’ve thoroughly enjoyed using and can definitely see myself repurchasing (or in the case of Hand Food repurchasing again and again!)
Soap & Glorys Hand Food

Liz Earles Energising Body Lotion

Burts Bees Lip Shimmer in Watermelon

Mymix foundation by Myface Cosmetics

Lancome Teint Miracle foundation

I know this isn't exactly beauty related but I read Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult recently and absolutely loved it! ♥
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online