i'm just trippin'

I wore this on FEBRUARY TWENTY-THIRD. That is how backed up I am on outfit photos. Maybe I should just stop getting dressed.

As you can see, I still haven't learned how to apply eyeliner in a way that doesn't make me look like a Sad Little Asian Girl (which was what the older faction of my ex-theater group dubbed me during my first season because I always looked so downcast, and which conveniently spells out SLAG). Part of me is like, This is something you need to master before you qualify for your I'm A Girl badge, and part of me is like, Cool, I will never be one of those girls who feels the need to put on eyeliner every day.

(Speaking of which, I'm kind of horrified that Glee will be covering "Unpretty." I think I'm going to stop watching soon, because I've stopped caring about the characters. Even Darren Criss might not be enough incentive. Plus, I just started watching Series 5 of Doctor Who, and I can see why tumblr is so crazy about it.)

[EDIT: Glee has just redeemed itself with their "Born This Way" episode! But I'm still going to work through Doctor Who.]

As you can see, I also went a little fingerless-glove-crazy after watching The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus in January and pretty much didn't take these off for a month.

AS YOU CAN SEE, I have no sense of what "dressing for your body type" or "flattery" mean.

Jacket: mother's, H&M. Sweater: uncle's. Fingerless gloves: Bancroft Clothing Store. Pants: one of my uncles'. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden.

I guess I still look like a SLAG.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online