craving

currently:
  • floral socks like Celeste Stein prints (but in half-calf, non-nylon sock form)
  • plaid tights (red-based with navy blues, blacks, or greens)
  • round-frame glasses or sunglasses like Harry Potter or Karen Walker (Holy shit! This is the coolest website I've seen for a long time!)
  • bigass headphones (the DJ kind, noise cancellation would be nice. Actually my brother promised to get me a pair for my birthday.)
  • black and white houndstooth fabric-covered headband (preferably 1 - 1.5" wide)
  • a pin studded with rhinestones in the shape of a bow (yeah, kinda like this F21 one)
  • new compact mirror that is actually pretty and actually opens and closes that will last me more than a few weeks before I break it
  • really chunky knits
  • Ojon Rub-Out Dry Cleanser (for my nasty hair that I actually only wash 2 times a week, 3 if I'm feeling particularly ambitious or sweaty... yes, I am gross)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online