Kelantan Malay Cuisine - Belanga Restaurant

Everytime when we were in Mid Valley or Gardens. When comes to food, I will automatically pick my favourite porridge food stall which I think the best porridge in Mid Valley. Stands next to Shilin Taiwan Snacks food stall. Located at the ground floor which connects Gardens and Mid Valley. There you will see a row of restaurants such as Yo Sushi, Nyonya Colours, Manhattan Fish etc...

Exceptionally, today I'm gonna try Malay cuisine - belanga Restaurant!!

First of all, I smelled the nice aroma comes from this restaurant. Secondly, I remembered that alot of times they have alot people eating here. So must be they served good food!!


Hence I was right. :)

We ordered a lemon grass drink, thought it gonna be same taste as the ones in Bangkok. Well...nope!! Totally different taste, still prefer the Bangkok ones, coz is sweeter.

Ooo tis is something interesting. I had never see such a thing call Nasi Tumpang. It was in the menu. So i ordered it.

It's one of the kelantan food. Rice packed in a cone-shaped banana leaf. A pack of Nasi Tumpang consists of an omelette, meat floss, chicken and/or shrimp curry and sweet gravy. It is traditionally meant for travellers. Tadaaaa!!! This is how it looks like inside the wrapping. It taste yummie, the rice is somewhat sticky and the combination of meat, omellete and shrimps....Thumbs up!!

A dish ordered by my frend, Nasi dagang with beefi!! I like their brown rice, so tastiee and the beef not bad.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online