A Hankering for Winter

Berkeley is too warm, and I am listening to "My Only Wish This Year." Well I'm not in Berkeley at the moment, but it's still too warm. Thank goodness it's supposed to cool down on Monday or Tuesday because I have a huge craving for winter and layers and hot chocolate and Christmas songs. This is what I wore on Thursday or something.

Above, lensless glasses: Goodwill. T-shirt: Paul Frank. Shorts: Old Navy, cousin's. Tights: Nordstrom. Black patent flats: Steve Madden. Batman watch: Target.

Check out how 90s these shorts are:

Oh baby.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online