my feet hurt

This is what I wore to go to the dentist, meet up with Victoria, Aaron, and Sunshine at Pluto's for killeramazing salad and diarrhealmond tofu, get a facial, and eat dinner with mah family because I'm really bad at the whole not going home on the weekends thing.

Above, head scarf: grandmother's. Red hoodie: mervyn's + DIY sequins. T-shirt: Disneyland. Pants: Vancouver. Heels: Payless.

And this is what I changed into when I went shopping after the dentist because downtown San Francisco was disappointingly hot, and my feet hurt like a mother:

Above, shoes: Old Navy. I bought them after the dentist so I could go shopping. HOW TERRIBLE.

That's about it.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online