Ah'm procrastinating

This is totally gonna come back and bite me in the ass.

I feel unsafe walking about the Berkeley campus. I think this is going to lead to chronic stress and wrinkles. Ew, wrinkles. They will mar my incomparable beauty!

Also I hate doing things for myself. I have to organize my own time? I have to buy my own books? I have to make my own friends? It's annoying when I whine because everyone else is going through the same thing? Damn, this college thing is hard.

NOTE TO SELF: REMEMBER TO BUY YOUR BROTHER A CAL SWEATSHIRT.

My roommate's brother just said he was going to write a hicktionary for kids who aren't from the citehhh.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online