freeloading + philosophy

Wow, I am so behind on reading my usual blogs and haven't been taking outfit pictures and I still have a lot of reading to do for homework.

Well, in any case, here's what I was wore to Unit 1's dance that Tony and JLiu and I attended for about fifteen minutes until we decided the music was too lame and went back to Tony's dorm but not before freeloading their vegetables and dip.

Above, because Tony's room is so cool I kept all of the background in the image. Scarf: Metropolitan Museum of Art. Neville Longbottom "My Hero" t-shirt: Hot Topic, gift. Jeans: Levi's 504 slouch straight. Socks: HotSox. Shoes: Steve Madden. Lensless glasses: Goodwill.

Above, Tony on the left, Jeffrey on the right. Their door is green. It is much cooler than our red door. :(

Above, INTIMIDATION!

Now I shall wax philosophical.

When people say that college is harder, I have to agree. The work is harder, but there's less of it. The material is more challenging, but professors don't assign busy work (as I have seen so far). Academically speaking I am thrilled by the challenge.

But I think it is bad that I am the kind of person who can very easily withdraw from all social activity just to do schoolwork. And I think it's even worse than I don't really mind doing it. I think Sunshine puts it best, there being two me's, Social Me and Scary Me (aka Me In School Mode).

But I take it as a good sign that I am having very little trouble adjusting.

Well, I have homework that I should be doing. So nothing's new.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online