Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

My brother is awesome. You should watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, which is not on YouTube but is a video, so I am tagging this post as youtube.

Oh, I do love musicals. Dr. Horrible is in love with a girl whom he accidentally introduces to his archenemy, Captain Hammer. Here are some lyrics from girl:

"Here's a story of a girl who grew up lost and lonely,
Thinking love was fairy tale and trouble was made only for me.
Even in the darkness, every color can be found
and every day of rain brings water flowing to things growing in the ground."

Okay actually this excerpt sounds hokey, but it is getting really late and two girls from our floor are staying in our room because their roommate threw up on the floor, and I can't be bothered to watch it again. There are some HILARIOUS lyrics in there though. The video is hilarious. Okay obviously it is late and I am not very eloquent. Right-o.

P. S. And one of the girls sleeping in here just said she wished she had "a quiet Asian girl roommate too" like my roommate has (ME!) haha.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online