POW!

Forever21, I am speechless. I don't know if it's in a good way or a bad way.

Above, H81 POW Comic Tee, $18.90 at Forever21

Above, Pow! Fitted T-shirt, $30 at the Met Museum Store

I feel like the Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy exhibit at the Met has been desecrated by this knock-off. But would I wear it? Maybe.

After seeing the exhibit, I was going to get that Pow! shirt but decided to get Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy the book instead. Speaking of the Met Museum Store...

...I would love this watch:

Above, French Evening Watch, $145 at the Met Museum Store

Oh yes, I also bought this scarf:

Above, Pow! Bam! Neckerchief, $35 at the Met Museum Store

Actually, what I squealed when seeing was this:

Which I can't find on the museum store website for some reason, so here it is from Amazon. Above, The Dark Knight: Featuring Production Art and Full Shooting Script, $35 $23.10 from Amazon. The book on a whole was not that exciting (most of it is the script, which I'm actually not that interested in) but OMG! The glory that is Heath Ledger as the Joker under the book jacket is amazing. I would totally leave it on my coffee table (if I had one) to creep people out! And the production art inside was pretty cool. Too bad there wasn't enough art and too much script.

Oh yeah. Here is my museum store picture of the t-shirt that I was secretly planning on printing myself:

Okay that is all. I have a headache.

[Edit: So apparently delia's has its own Pow! Tee also. This superhero thing is quite exciting. All! The! Punctuation!]

[Edit: I think this is the 250th post.]
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online