Man I love Michael Phelps

I wore this to go to the post office to send my brother the stuff we bought him from Uniqlo, go grocery shopping, mope around at home, write a long letter to myself on FutureMe.org, email my roommate, begin a DIY project, and WATCH MICHAEL PHELPS OWN! WHEEEEEE!

Above, neckerchief: some Chinese shop. Sweatshirt: Nike Factory or whatever. Lowell shorts: Community Thrift, $3. Leggings: delia's. Shoes: blowfish via delia's.

Above, Indian mascot with flash.
Above, permanent marker'd name without flash.

According to classmates.com, Max Berest attended Lowell from 1987 - 1991. According to sfgate.com, "San Francisco's Lowell High School got rid of its Indian mascot in 1989."
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online