Fazed-Girl Takes New York!

Above, me eating a waffle at the ungodly hour of 4:30. Jacket: no idea. Scarf: Cal merchandise. Tights: DKNY.

Above, ungodly hour to have woken up, dressed, and eaten.

Above, sans one layer. Cardigan: mother's. Skirt: vintage.

Above, sans one more layer. T-shirt: Napoleon in War Paint, Threadless.

Above, my damn mirror broke in the taxi on the way to the hotel.

Above, what I walked off the airplane wearing because I was warned that it was ridiculously hot. It's not. It's just kind of hot. On the plane, there was an Asian guy sitting two seats from me. This is not remarkable except that when I was entering the aisle, he was squatting on the seat eating from a takeout box, like this:

And then I decided that it wasn't so hot and changed into this:

Above, skirt: Nordstrom Rack.

I bought three hats. One is for my brother. It is an aviator hat thing. Two are berets. That is all. It is 11:30ish in New York City right now. I am in Manhattan. I am le tired.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online