The City That Never Sleeps...

...has got Fazed-Girl all tired.

I am so glad to be back in this foggy, windy, West Coast goodness.

I am so glad to have been wearing this to go to rehearsal:

Above, t-shirt/sweater: mother's. Brown printed thermal longsleeve: Kohl's. Hot pink crocheted beanie thing: some hat shop in Manhattan. Skirt: Nordstrom Rack. Tights: Forever21. Oxfords: Payless.

Not the most flattering outfit, really, but oh! How wonderful the non-air-conditioning-induced cold is!

I am so glad to have been able to wear that today rather than this, which I wore to shop in SoHo:

Above, pink tank top: Old Navy. Skirt: Nordstrom Rack. Socks: 98-cent store. Oxfords: Payless. Bag: borrowed from Distant Auntish Relative. That room I'm posing in is where I slept at my Distant Auntish Relative's house in Queens.

For some reason, I got dirty looks (? Interested? Curious? Cataract'ed? I'm not a very good judge) the whole day. Perhaps because I was so pink. Or so pale. Or so blatantly un-New-York. So my mom and I went to Uniqlo (OMG! I've never seen one!) and I bought teal-ish jeans and two cardigans. We bought stuff for my aunt and brother too, and it ended up being so heavy we mailed it to ourselves. It should be arriving in a few days...

Here's the bag I was carrying:

Shiny.

Another thing I wore in New York City, on the day I watched Chicago at the Ambassador Theatre:

Above, bracelet: DIY. Semi-pashmina (70% pashmina, 30% silk): street fair thing near Times Square. Dress: mother's. Socks: 98-cent store.

Above, the bracelet that I made way before that Marc Jacobs show but never wore because I was afraid of ridicule. I got dirty (?) looks the whole day for this outfit too. Well, I didn't wear the pashmina for very long. (Which basically means this is a non-outfit that consists of dress + visible bra straps + socks + shoes.) Anyway, I went in to Chicago blind. I had no idea what it was about. It was... very entertaining. Quite clever at times. I don't know... I'm not a critic or anything, but it seemed like the actors were too set on entertaining rather than on their characters? I'm not sure. Then again, I think I may have been watching understudies that night (I would check but I can't find my Playbill in my luggage). In any case, I like extremely fit, semi-naked dancing men, so it's okay. Oh, and musicals. I like musicals too. Yeah. Like Chicago.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online