I'll steal you

I just went through all 284 of my posts and edited the tags so now, instead of having around 600 different tags, I have around 60. This is much more manageable. Excellent.

I am too scared to go to the local Cal freshmen meetup today. .__. I am a chicken.

[EDIT: Okay, I should have known that something like 75% of the people there would be from my high school. I swear we have, like, a monopoly on Cal.]

I am currently getting accustomed to my new laptop (which is supposed to be some sort of ultra-pro gaming laptop). The screen is very reflective. It is annoying.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online