Risqu(ctrl+v)

Here is what I wore to that Cal thing, which consisted largely of me talking to two fashion-loving girls I went to high school with:

Above, dress: aunt's. Bag: Goodwill. Scarf bow thing: grandmother's. Wool tights: Target. Oxford heels: delia's. Mini-fridge in foreground for dorm: Target.

So yeah, the mini-fridge I bought for the dorm is in my usual picture-taking area, and I being me am too weak (or too lazy) to move it. So I left it there. Let's pretend it's for aesthetic purposes.

Actually, it makes this picture look cut-off on the bottom. Which is kind of cool. Unless you know it's a mini-fridge.

Above, whooey, this one's risqué.

Random: Whenever I need one of these é characters, I Google "Pokemon" and copy and paste.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online