Speaking of The Dark Knight,

here are some Distant Relatives' Grandkids! They are so cool.

Just look at how many levels of superhero they have gone on here. (The blue sheet is Spider-Man.)

You can buy a Batman mask at Toys R Us. Here are some posters I saw some guy hawking on the sidewalk while I was walking from Little Italy to Chinatown.

Cool. So is the billboard in Times Square. Along with all the musicals I have seen with hearts.

Speaking of Toys R Us and Times Square, the Toys R Us at Times Square is HUGE! It even has a freaking ferris wheel inside!

You may or may not be able to tell that I may or may not be trying to get rid of my photos.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online