Gawker is awesome.

From the comment sections of two Michael Phelps posts:

I love to watch the swimming competitions, because it's fun to shout "FASTER! FASTER!" at gorgeous, half-naked men.

There appears to be a budgie in his Speedo.

That's no budgie. That's a Monster.

I don't like it when the parts of my brain marked "things that look like a monkey" and "things I'd like to fuck" get mixed up.

[EDIT: Conversation last night:

me (12:35:07 AM): MICHAEL PHELPSSSSSSSSSS
floob (12:35:13 AM): I like him on TV
floob (12:35:15 AM): He has charisma
me (12:35:31 AM): michael phelps has abs
me (12:35:33 AM): is tha tcharisma

/EDIT]
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online