!Bear

I am moving in in twelve or thirteen hours.

I have been pacing between the living room and this room wearing a high school drama department t-shirt and a UCLA sweatshirt. The school I did not choose.

I do not feel like a Bear.

I cannot deal with boys.

Here is a poem.

Woulda-Coulda-Shoulda

By Shel Silverstein

All the Woulda-Coulda-Shouldas
Layin' in the sun,
Talkin' 'bout the things
They woulda coulda shoulda done...
But those Woulda-Coulda-Shouldas
All ran away and hid
From one little Did.

College scares the shit out of me.

I am having the shit scared out of me.

Please, come back, shit!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online