Have We Met?

Here is jewelry and stuff from the Met exhibits. I think they're all from the Greek and Roman sections. I am sorry the pictures are blurry. I have a not-so-pro camera and unsteady hands (and no flash was allowed).

Commence.

Above, hair comb. Okay I'm pretty sure this is from the Asia section, not Greek/Roman.

Above, ahhh... I just like the clasp.

Above, DUDE! BIRDS!

Above, appliques! The Greeks used appliques! How cute. How punk-rock.

Above, the original snake arm cuff bracelet thing. So cool.

Above two, arm bands.

Above, it's a diadem! Dude! So cool!

And what made me want to travel back in time:

I love GOOOOOOLD!

It always amazes me to think these things have lasted for so long.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online